0

MALE MASTURBATION TECHNIQUES

Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one’s own genitalia as we all know it. This self pleasure technique involves fisting of your penis like a baseball bat and thrusting it up and down. But apart from than there are a couple other techniques by which you can fulfill your sexual desire. Its a knows fact that 80% of total men population masturbate. But what happened to the rest 20%? Aren’t they aware of it? Well Indeed but I still remember when I was in my high school it was quite common among my friend circle to discuss about how everyone one of us jerked off when we were alone in our house. But just fisting your thing sometimes felt quite repetitive isn’t it?

Here are a few techniques which you men can try as an alternative to just fisting your penis.

1.Get a plastic baggie packet and put some lubricant in it and then thrust your penis in and out of it.

2. Lubricate your penis and keep one hand on the top of your penis and one at the bottom and gently wring it in opposite directions.

3. Rubbing your penis’s head against against the peel of a banana would provide a natural cool lubricant for you to masturbate.

4. A shock is always helpful for you. Lubricate your penis and put a wet shock over it and then thrust your penis between the cushions on your couch. Well its one of the most effective way if you ask me.

5. Put a small piece of fabric over your penis and lie down. Then rub your penis left and right with the silk fabric touching the sensitive area of your penis. You can do the same over your scrotum too.

Filed in: Men, Sex Tips

Get Updates

Share This Post

Recent Posts

Leave a Reply

Submit Comment

© 2017 SEXUAL-ATTRACTIONs.com. All rights reserved.